If you enjoy sewing or helping, this is a great way to use your talents. This group of ladies meets the second Thursday of each month (September – May) at the church at 9:00am. A potluck lunch is served at noon, followed by devotions and a business meeting.
- Types of sewing projects:
- Quilt squares are cut, pieced and tied-off into quilts for missionaries, organizations and needy people
- Goody-bags are made and filled with grooming items for children at Youth Haven Ranch
- Bibs and lap robes are made for nursing homes
- Bags are made for walkers