Jun 1 – Jun 4 all-day
Legacy trip-For Such a Time as This! is canceled!!!
Senior adults, come to Lancaster, PA to experience the Sight and Sound Theater’s production of “Esther”
June 1-4, 2020. The trip will cost $500.00. $300.00 deposit will be due by January 31. Sign up and get information at the gathering space table or call Marilyn, in the church office. Be reminded that the Lord places us just where we are “for such a time as this.”
Jun 2 @ 10:30 am – 11:30 am
Spring Studies – 2020 “Finding God Faithful”
Register here: http://bit.ly/
Join us for a virtual spring Bible Study as we look at how we are “Finding God Faithful” in an 8-session on the life of Joseph. In the midst of hardship, tragedy, and unanswered questions, it’s often difficult to glimpse God at work. How do we hold onto our faith during these times? How do we trust God is working all things for our good and His glory? Learn to recognize when God is working during periods of waiting, trust God’s plan when life doesn’t make sense, and rest in the sufficiency of His presence in every circumstance. His provision is enough, His presence is constant, and His purpose is unstoppable.
Here is how it will work:
1. Go to Lifeway.com and set up a free online account. Sign up for the teaching video’s at this link: https://onlinestudy.smallgroup.com/v/FindingGodFaithful
2. Order the “Finding God Faithful” e-book for $5. (you can also order a print book from Lifeway or Amazon but it may not arrive in time for our first sessions.) Here is the link: https://www.lifeway.com/en/product/finding-god-faithful-bible-study-ebook-P005819114.
3. Pick a discussion group to join from the sign-up sheet below: Either Monday evenings at 6:30 pm or Tuesday mornings at 10:30 am.
4. Check your email the weekend of the 24th for a sign-in link for the group zoom discussion (with step by step instructions if you need them).
5. Watch the first video prior to our discussion time on April 27th or 28th then link in with us from that email at the right time.
Jun 3 @ 6:30 am – 7:30 am
Jun 4 @ 9:30 am – 10:30 am
Jun 6 @ 8:30 am – 9:30 am
Jun 6 @ 9:00 am – 10:30 am
The Village: weekend study for moms
Beginning Saturday, February 15th, 2020
Beginning Saturday, February 15th, 2020
If you are a working mom, we want to build community with you! This new study is for moms of young children looking for a place to pursue God and support one another.
The Village will meet on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of each month, from 10am-11:30am, in Joy Shantz’s home in south Lansing. All moms are welcome, with childcare available for infants through preschool-age children.
We will begin by studying “In His Image” by Jen Wilkin. Through this book we will look at 10 qualities of who God is — holy, loving, just, good, merciful, gracious, faithful, patient, truthful and wise — and discuss what it looks like to live out these qualities in our own homes, workplaces, and communities.
Book: $10 – Register Here
Jun 7 @ 9:35 am – 12:30 pm
Jun 7 @ 9:35 am – 12:15 pm
9:35 & 11:05am Balanced Services in the Worship Center 10:35–11:55am South Connections Join us for coffee and tea in the concourse! 10:55am Creative Service in the Chapel Depending on the time of year, other programs are offered simultaneously with the services. Click below for what interests you.
Jun 7 @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Jun 7 @ 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Who is Jesus? Why did he come? What does it mean to follow him? We will answer these questions by studying the life of Jesus in the Gospel of Mark on Sunday mornings. This study is perfect for a sincere seeker of spiritual truth or a skeptic who has real questions about the Christian faith. It is also a perfect opportunity for a seasoned saint to bring along a nonbelieving friend. Join Pastor Joel Wayner and Pastor Tim Van Loh on Zoom for this seven-week course. Participants can download their own digital handbooks ($2.99 each) here: https://www.thegoodbook.com/christianity-explored-handbook-ebook
Sign up online. For more information, please contact Pastor Tim at email@example.com.
If the above form isn’t working, click here to enroll.