Equippers kicks off on Sunday, January 15 and continues through March 26.
Ephesians 4:11-12 “And he gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ…”
Are you equipped for the Christian life? Whether new to the faith or a seasoned believer, we all need to be continually equipped for ministry, which is why we organize the “Equippers” series each year.
The authentic Christian life is an integration of knowing, being, and doing, which is why the Equippers courses are divided into the three content areas described below. Please take time to explore and register today Equippers_https://southlife.org/wp-content/uploads/Equippers_BRO_2023.pdf
Bible/Theology courses will focus on knowing God through His Word—the Bible. These courses will equip you to know God more deeply as you study His Word.
- BT 201 – Going Deeper: Skills and Resources for Understanding Biblical Christianity (New) Room 202
- BT 301- A Study in the Psalms (New) Chapel
Spiritual Formation courses will focus on being a more mature follower of Christ. These courses will equip you to be more confident and consistent in living the Christian life as you are led by God’s Word and Spirit.
- SF 102 – The Man Christ Jesus Zoom Option (New) Room 201
- SF 130 – Technology in the Light of the Gospel Room 206
- SF 150 – Sex and Sexuality (New) Student Ministry Center
Ministry Training courses will focus on doing the works of service which God has planned for you. These courses will equip you to do the ministry activities which are commanded in His Word.
- MT 101 –Two Ways to Live (New) Room 205
- MT 201 –Dynamic Impact of One-to-One Ministry Room 204
- MT 202 – God’s Heart for the Nations (Zoom Option) Room 207
- MT 250 – Practicing Christian Hospitality (New) Boardroom
- MT 310 – The Engagement Project (New) Fireside Room
Equippers meets on Sunday Nights
6:00pm…Equippers Courses (Classrooms)
7:15pm…Equippers Courses (Classrooms) End
Nursery is available during Equippers for Infant – Pre-K.
If you plan to use the nursery during Equippers you must sign up for 1 week (of the 9) to serve.
Last updated January 23rd, 2023 at 05:35 pm