Equippers kicks off on Sunday, January 10 and continues through March 21.
Ephesians 4:11-12 “And he gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ…”
Are you equipped for the Christian life? Whether new to the faith or a seasoned believer, we all need to be continually equipped for ministry, which is why we organize the “Equippers” series each year.
The authentic Christian life is an integration of knowing, being, and doing, which is why the Equippers courses are divided into the three content areas described below. Please take time to explore and register today Equippers_http://southlife.org/wp-content/uploads/Equippers_BRO_2021-1.pd
Bible/Theology courses will focus on knowing God through His Word—the Bible. These courses will equip you to know God more deeply as you study His Word.0
- BT 202 – Bible Exposition Training
Spiritual Formation courses will focus on being a more mature follower of Christ. These courses will equip you to be more confident and consistent in living the Christian life as you are led by God’s Word and Spirit.
- SF 101 – Christianity Explored (Sign-up for Christianity Explored can be done through the Equippers form, or through its own event page.)
- SF 102 – Growing in God’s Grace – Zoom only (NEW)
Ministry Training courses will focus on doing the works of service which God has planned for you. These courses will equip you to do the ministry activities which are commanded in His Word.
- MT 101 – Core
- MT 201 – Personal Follow-up
- MT 340 – Breaking Down Walls (NEW) ( Class Zoom and materials here ) Survey: http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07ehm4xtsoklblwngd/start
Equippers meets on Sunday Nights
6:00pm…Equippers Courses (Classrooms)
7:15pm…Equippers Courses (Classrooms) End
Please remember to continue signing up for seating reservations at Southlife.org/reservations. Thank you!
Last updated March 19th, 2021 at 12:28 pm