Chicago Missions Trip
We will partner with New Life Centers of Chicagoland for our Chicago Missions Trip. For one week, High School students will serve and learn from the Humboldt Park neighborhood in Chicago. You will be challenged on what your role is as a follower of Jesus when it comes to poverty and social justice.
What to bring:
- ONE large duffel bag or medium size suitcase
- Sleeping bag or sheets and blanket and pillow
- Air mattress or cot if you want
- Clothes for the week
- Tennis shoes
- Towel and washcloth
- Soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.
- Pen or pencil
- Journal or notebook
- Camera (if desired)
- Spending money (if desired)
What NOT to bring:
- Electronics – Cell Phone, iPod Touch, iPad, Tablet, etc. Cameras OK!
- Knives and Weapons
- Pranking Supplies – Silly String, water balloonss
- Large amounts of money (no more than $50)
Last updated May 22nd, 2018 at 11:46 am