Equippers kicks off on Sunday, January 14 and continues through March 17.
Ephesians 4:11-12 “And he gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ…”
Are you equipped for the Christian life? Whether new to the faith or a seasoned believer, we all need to be continually equipped for ministry, which is why we organize the “Equippers” series each year.
The authentic Christian life is an integration of knowing, being, and doing, which is why the Equippers courses are divided into the three content areas described below. Please take time to explore and register today Equippers_https://southlife.org/wp-content/uploads/Equippers_BRO_2024.pdf
Bible/Theology courses will focus on knowing God through His Word—the Bible. These courses will equip you to know God more deeply as you study His Word.
- BT 202- Bible Exposition Room 205
Spiritual Formation courses will focus on being a more mature follower of Christ. These courses will equip you to be more confident and consistent in living the Christian life as you are led by God’s Word and Spirit.
- SF 102 – Walking with God through Pain and Suffering (New) Chapel
- SF 210 – Spiritual Protection Room 206
Ministry Training courses will focus on doing the works of service which God has planned for you. These courses will equip you to do the ministry activities which are commanded in His Word.
- MT 101 – Learning to Labor Room 201
- MT 201 – How to Share Foundations in One-to-One Discipleship Room 204
- MT 250 – Growing Together (New) Boardroom
- MT 260 – Caring Well for One Another (New) Student Ministry Center
- MT 310 – The Engagement Project Fireside Room
Equippers meets on Sunday Nights
6:00pm…Equippers Courses (Classrooms)
7:15pm…Equippers Courses (Classrooms) End
Nursery is available during Equippers for Infant – Pre-K.
If you plan to use the nursery during Equippers you must sign up for 1 week (of the 9) to serve.
Last updated January 22nd, 2024 at 11:01 am