This week we will have the opportunity to celebrate communion together, live and online. We are glad for the opportunity to participate again in something that followers of Jesus have been celebrating for over 2000 years, as we focus on the atoning death of our Savior.
Not all of us we will be able to be together physically, but we will be together spiritually, sharing in God’s Word, so we put together this “Communion at Home Guide” for you.
- Prepare your own bread and cup to use during the communion time.
- Before the service, spend time prayerfully reflecting on the sacrifice of Jesus. We encourage you to read passages like Luke 22:7-20 and 1 Corinthians 11: 23-28 to help you prepare as well.
- Spend time examining your heart before the service. We believe that the Communion meal is for believers, members of Christ’s body, who are sincerely following Him.
- Talk to your kids about communion. Perhaps share your story of coming to faith in Christ with them (and guide them as to whether they themselves should participate at this time).
- Join us for our online service this Sunday at 9:30 a.m.!
We’re so looking forward to worshipping together with you, as we share in music of worship, receive God’s Word and celebrate communion together.
Last updated April 11th, 2022 at 11:49 am