15113 Lincoln Lake Ave NE
Come get away for a refreshing and fun weekend with other LCC and MSU students. We’ll enjoy teaching from the Bible, small group discussions, fun activities and group activities.
John and Liz Hess, Navigator staff from Colorado will spend the weekend with us. John is a fun and encouraging speaker who loves young adults. He’ll teach us about abiding in Christ and finding rest in our relationship with Him.
Every year, this is one of the highlights and opportunities of building deeper friendships with one another and with God. Join us!!
Prices are listed below but PLEASE contact Travis, Shannon, or Kersten Temple if finances are an issue–we can provide scholarships. Payment can be turned in using cash or PayPal at the sign up link. Please only turn in cash to Kersten, Travis, or Shannon.
Freshmen and first-timers —$55
What to Expect:
- A fun and relaxed time in a beautiful, lake-side, fall setting
- Lots of new friends and time to catch up with old friends
- Free time to kick back and relax
- Your choice of several sporting events
- Challenging messages and great songs
- Late night conversations around the campfire
- Delicious food
- Sleeping bag/blankets
- Tennis shoes
- Sports clothes
- Bathing suit
- Shorts & pants
- Shower stuff
- Something to write with
- Bug spray
- A cheerful and teachable spirit
Last updated September 19th, 2022 at 04:20 pm