Spring Studies – 2020 “Finding God Faithful”
Register here: http://bit.ly/southwomensstudies
Join us for a virtual spring Bible Study as we look at how we are “Finding God Faithful” in an 8-session on the life of Joseph. In the midst of hardship, tragedy, and unanswered questions, it’s often difficult to glimpse God at work. How do we hold onto our faith during these times? How do we trust God is working all things for our good and His glory? Learn to recognize when God is working during periods of waiting, trust God’s plan when life doesn’t make sense, and rest in the sufficiency of His presence in every circumstance. His provision is enough, His presence is constant, and His purpose is unstoppable.
Here is how it will work:
1. Go to Lifeway.com and set up a free online account. Sign up for the teaching video’s at this link: https://onlinestudy.smallgroup.com/v/FindingGodFaithful
2. Order the “Finding God Faithful” e-book for $5. (you can also order a print book from Lifeway or Amazon but it may not arrive in time for our first sessions.) Here is the link: https://www.lifeway.com/en/product/finding-god-faithful-bible-study-ebook-P005819114.
3. Pick a discussion group to join from the sign-up sheet below: Either Monday evenings at 6:30 pm or Tuesday mornings at 10:30 am.
4. Check your email the weekend of the 24th for a sign-in link for the group zoom discussion (with step by step instructions if you need them).
5. Watch the first video prior to our discussion time on April 27th or 28th then link in with us from that email at the right time.
Last updated April 14th, 2020 at 09:32 pm