High school and junior high students: Fall Retreat is the weekend of November 4-6, 2022 at Grace Adventures. Registration is now open. Sign up here for our Student Ministry weekly email to receive updates if you haven’t already.
What to expect:
Fellowship and worship:
We’ll have large group teaching times with a guest speaker and music led by Luke Cyrus. You’ll also enjoy small group time, where you can get to know our leaders and each other.
Basketball, volleyball, campfires, field game competitions, high ropes course, climbing wall, and more!
- Fill out the registration form online found below.
- Submit payment to Jessica Doerr – you can mail it to the church, leave it in her mailbox in the office, or bring it (in an envelope labeled with your name!) to Awaken or Arise on Wednesday nights. Spots are first come, first serve, and your spot is not reserved until you submit payment (checks payable to South Church). $90 per child, $65 for each additional family member. If you’d like your child to attend, but need financial assistance, contact Joel or Nick.
Attn: Jessica Doerr
5250 Cornerstone Dr.
Lansing, MI 48917
- Fill out and submit an updated waiver form with payment (if you haven’t already submitted one for this year yet).
- You will receive email confirmation when you’ve registered, and Jessica will email to confirm your spot once you’ve paid.
- The weekly email will provide updates and details about fall retreat including a packing list, when to meet at the church, and more. If you haven’t already subscribed, you can do so here.
The deadline to sign up for Fall Retreat is Friday, October 21.
Do not wait until the last week to sign up if you know you’d like to go. We always fill our spots before registration closes.Click Here to Register
Last updated September 19th, 2022 at 10:14 am