Tuesday, December 10
5:30 pm – Doors open for the Table Tour
6:20/6:30 pm – Seating begins
Please enter through the Children’s Wing Doors only. They will be unlocked and opened for the Annual Table Tour exactly at 5:30 pm Enjoy the beautiful decorations on each table as you stroll through the Chapel and Gathering areas. (No seating at tables will be permitted until 6:30 pm so walkways are clear for touring. If you have issues standing, please return to the concourse area where seating will be available until 6:30 pm.)
This is an adult event for women ages 13 and above. *Nursing babies are welcome; however, no strollers are allowed in the table area due to fire code concerns. No childcare or nursery is provided at this event.
- Tickets ($12) are limited and expected to sell out quickly. Come prepared to purchase your tickets (cash/check only) beginning Sunday, Nov. 17.
- Our special guest, Melissa Gray will be presenting our program in the sanctuary between the main course and dessert.
- The meal will be prepared by Terri Bettinger and her team. We are extremely grateful for their volunteer service for this event! Our menu: Large dinner salad with grilled chicken, bread and a delicious dessert. (Gluten-Free or Dairy-Free diets can be accommodated, inform your server.)
- Enter through the Children’s Wing doors, under the portico, ONLY. All other exterior doors will be locked.
- Please do not sit down at your table until after the table tour ends at 6:30 pm. There is seating available in the concourse during the table tour prior to seating.
Last updated November 22nd, 2019 at 09:10 pm